We (Everad Adhesives SAS) agree to collect and process your data, from https://www.everad-adhesives.com, in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the French Data Protection and Civil Liberties Act.
General information about us
Mailing address: Parc d’Activités de la Mossig 67520 Marlenheim – France
You may also contact us by clicking on this link: https://www.everad-adhesives.com/en/contact-us/
or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Processing to manage forms
Each form on our website (contact form, callback form and request for information form) only collects the personal data that is necessary (data minimisation) and states, in particular:
- why the data is being collected (purposes);
- the legal basis for our collection of your personal data (lawfulness);
- the legitimate interests we are pursuing, where applicable;
- whether the data is required or optional for the management of your request (required data is marked by an asterisk);
- who will have access to your data (in most cases, only us, unless stated in the form when your data needs to be transferred to a third party to manage your request);
- the retention period for the collected data;
- the fact that the data collected will be transferred outside the European Union, where appropriate, and the corresponding safeguards provided.
The personal data we collect will be processed using secure protocols and allows us to manage the requests received through our application software. Only the recipients of requests will have access to the data collected.
Should you require any further information or wish to exercise your data subject rights in relation to our personal data processing operations, you may contact us by:
- clicking on this link: https://www.everad-adhesives.com/en/contact-us/
- by sending a signed letter with a copy of proof of your identity to: Parc d’Activités de la Mossig 67520 Marlenheim – France
- by e-mail: email@example.com
Processing for cookies and audience measurement
We collect several types of data when you browse this website:
- information such as the operating system or type of browser used,
- your IP address,
- data generated by cookies (Google Analytics),
- part of your browsing history,
- number of visits,
- number of pages viewed,
- the activity of visitors on the website and the return visit rate.
You may change your Cookie preferences by clicking on the following link: HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
How long is your data retained for?
Request for information submitted to us: 6 months after receipt of the request
Application for a job with us: 2 years after receipt of the application
Creation of a talent pipeline: 5 years after receipt of the relevant documents
Referral to the Data Protection Officer: Calendar year of the request + 5 years
Request for commercial information (request for a catalogue, request for a quote, request for a free trial, etc.): 3 years (Recommendation by the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL): the contact details of prospective customers who do not respond to any solicitation for 3 years must be deleted)
Personal data is retained for the periods stated in the above table unless:
- you exercise one of your rights under the applicable personal data protection legislation, on the terms set out below;
- a longer retention period is required under a statutory or regulatory provision applicable to us.
What are your rights?
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation and the French Data Protection and Civil Liberties Act, you may access and obtain a copy of your personal data, object to the processing of your personal data and request the rectification or erasure of your personal data. You also have the right to restrict the processing of your data and a right to data portability.
You may obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed and access that data.
You may also obtain information about:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been disclosed;
- the period for which the data will be retained or the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the right to ask the data controller to rectify or erase data, restrict the processing of data or object to the processing of data;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- the information available on the source of data that was not collected from you;
- the existence of automated decision-making;
- data transfers to third countries.
You may ask us to stop using the personal data we hold for you (right to restriction of processing). In such a case, the data will only be retained in our information system and may not be used again without your consent. You may also ask us to erase your data on the terms prescribed by law (for example, by withdrawing your consent, where given, or by objecting to the processing we perform if based on a legitimate interest).
You may ask us to erase or restrict your personal data.
By exercising your right to data portability, you may receive your personal data as a [CSV] file.
You may also transfer your personal data to third parties, without any hindrance from us.
Lastly, you have the right to register with the Bloctel telephone preference service. All consumers may register for this free service to stop receiving sales or marketing calls from professionals, unless the consumer has an ongoing contractual relationship with the professional, pursuant to the French Consumer Act No. 2014-344 of 17 March 2014 and the French Digital Republic Act No. 2016-1321 of 7 October 2016.
How can I exercise my rights?
You can exercise your rights at any time by submitting a request to us by clicking on this link https://www.everad-adhesives.com/en/contact-us// or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For security reasons, you will need to prove your identity: full name, telephone number and e-mail address. The proof provided will be deleted once your request has been processed.
If you believe that your data subject rights are being infringed, even after contacting us, you may lodge a complaint with the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL).
In such cases, we will take the most suitable steps to inform you and highlight the changes made, to allow you to continue using this website with confidence.
We may need to obtain your consent for the use of all or part of this website.